A Mother of 3 girls. Just hanging on for dear life.
funny!
That is so freaking hillarious!! I LOVE it!! Solee was perfect for her part!
Oh my gosh! I love it. :) You guys are so cute!
who knew you were such an actress?
That was hillarious. Your girls were too cute (botty shaking and acting away). loved the facial expressions and the super real fight scenes :)
hahah thats awesome!!
I like your slapping Bad Santa. As if you had nothing to do with it . . .
You naughty little house wife! Ow! Ow! We loved it, you guys are so fun!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
funny!
That is so freaking hillarious!! I LOVE it!! Solee was perfect for her part!
Oh my gosh! I love it. :) You guys are so cute!
who knew you were such an actress?
That was hillarious. Your girls were too cute (botty shaking and acting away). loved the facial expressions and the super real fight scenes :)
hahah thats awesome!!
I like your slapping Bad Santa.
As if you had nothing to do with it . . .
You naughty little house wife! Ow! Ow! We loved it, you guys are so fun!
Post a Comment