11.16.2009

Meghan's Birthday

Ok, it's been a while. I know.
I have a bazillion things to blog about, and I REALLY wanted to blog about Meghans Birthday.
It was a BLAST.
Melting Pot + Good Friends + 3 hours with no kids=FUN.
The gang. Jen was flying solo, so I said she could be my sister wife, and Nate was more than happy to oblige.
Nate and Jim kept us laughing all night with wise cracks, and Steve topped us off by accidentally calling fondue "Fonday".
We'll never let him forget it too.
Meghan and I drank WAY too many of these. Luckily the only side effect of too much Diet Coke is frequent trips to the bathroom and the sillies.
Birthday Girl opening presents.
The Happy Birthday Girl and her man.
Party Animals.
Aren't they just so cute?
Our Trio. Jen is the bomb (oh yes, I said "bomb").
Jen, Nate and I trying out the gift we gave Meghan.
A LEOPARD Snuggie. Oh ya.
Staying Snug (those are Jen and I's hands. Not Nates.).
THANKS MEGHAN and STEVE!
You two are BEYOND generous and we had the BEST time.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I love it! Seriously, the funnest night ever. Yes, funnest. ;) Thank you guys so much for coming and making that night so great! I just love you to pieces. And my snuggie is getting way too much use. haha!

Jen Bird said...

Fun pics and such a fun night! {great food} I'm so glad you posted!! I started laughing looking at them! And you know I'd be your sister wife any day!! ;)