9.22.2008

Alpine Coaster

We went to the Alpine Coaster the other day with my BFF Lynley, Corey, Caroline (Solee's BFF) and Baby Jack. We were bummed it was raining, but happy when we found out the coaster stays open regardless of rain. So what that we had to lie and tell them Solee and Caroline were three?

Two cute girls who insisted on carrying the umbrellas. A lot of good that did for my hair. 
Solee and Dad (notice: Dude photobombing my sweet shot in the background). Grrrr....
Lynley getting excited to go! Yes, I am jealous. I know you can't tell, but she had a baby 6 weeks ago. Dang woman! Jeans and all. (Some day Meri....some day....sniff sniff)
Corey and Caroline all geared up.
Solee and Mom (While I waited, I hung out with the most handsome man there-baby Jack. He is a dream boat) after Solee's ride. She didn't really like how fast it went, neither did Caroline. Maybe there is something to that "3 years old" rule after all. Whoops.

3 comments:

Lynley said...

That was so much fun! Thanks for taking all the cute pix!

Anonymous said...

fun! I haven't been on the coaster yet- we'll have to try it. Solee is darling.

Meghan said...

Oooh, Kanyon loved that coaster! Some friends of ours took their 18 mo. old on it despite the age requirement... apparently the employees don't pay much attention! ;)