Hey!Our friend Meggie (also known as Nate's second wife- Lake Powell 2005) was in town and we all went to Utah lake a week ago Saturday. It was a blast. I really wish I had a picture of it. I need to contact Megan and get one or two them. The Highlight was when Nakole, Meggie and I all rode the tube for like 2 hours I swear. It's this neat tube called the Ion, and it is a flat square with four HUGE balls on each corner. We all started off on our stomachs and then Nakole and I moved to the balls. We held onto them and I am not kiddig, it was so dang fun. Nakole and I were worried about bumping heads, but luckily that never happend. We were having a great time, then I noticed everyone on the boat looked bored, so I started doing some tricky stuff and eventually fell off. I think Nakole or Meggie fell off after me too. It was a blast. Just had to blog it. Above is an OLD boating pic of Solee in Lake Powell at 4 weeks old
UPDATE: HERE ARE SOME PICS OF THE ACTUAL EVENTS LISTED ABOVE. THE END.
P.S. Don't quite know why I am making the face I am in the tubing pic, but I assume I was nervous.

No comments:
Post a Comment